Saturday, March 12, 2011

Will Work for G-d



Dearest Friends,

I come to you in my most humbled. I lost my job. With it, gone is the family coverage insurance provided by my company as well. Not to mention my installment with the migration agency to help me to migrate my family of 3 young children to Australia; for their better chance in growing up in a relatively Islam free environment.

I am a Database Developer on Microsoft platform. There are plenty of jobs in Australia, US and the West for my skill set, but all will need visa sponsorship.

So here is my plea. I wish that you would continue to assist me in contributing to my Chip-In at its bottom right pane here, http://pulpark.fatwaonislam.com/. Any possible sponsored employment would be most welcome. G-d Bless you all.

Yours Sincerely,
Pulp Ark.


2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for all your relentless Prayers. The L-rd had finally showed His Mercy on me, I have managed to secure a job! The donations shall be accumulated for my final migration in two years, so I am pleading you to continue chipping in your spare. Continuous Blessings to each one of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...